Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Adress

Just a note: if you'd like to receive any mail from South Africa- please let me know your address and I'll find a nice African postcard for you! I always love to get postcard so my address is: :)
(don't forget to read the other 4 blogs I just posted. I don't always have the chance to blog so I save it and just post alot at once- sorry for that!)

Als je het leuk vindt om post uit Zuid-Afrika te krijgen, laat me je adres weten en ik zal een mooie Afrikaanse kaart voor je uitzoeken!:) Ik vind het echt enorm leuk om post te krijgen, dus mijn adres is: :)

(Vergeet ook niet om de andere 4 blogs te lezen die ik net heb gepost. Ik heb niet altijd toegang tot internet, dus spaar ik het op and plaats ze allemaal in een keer- sorry!)

And now my address:

Jolanda Bout
Inca flat 2
Groenkloof Campus
University of Pretoria
Pretoria 0002
South Africa

No comments: