Saturday, January 05, 2008

A picture impression of my 1st internship

There have been some complains about me not updating my blog anymore. What has happened in my life the past four months- well, that's easy to answer! School was pretty much it. Since I started the "Bilingual and International Teaching Programme" I haven't had alot of calm and quiet moments anymore. I did an internship at a secundary school in Nieuwegein (about 1,5 hour from Leiden)- this was 3 days a week, and the other 2 days I had school myself. By now I am done with my first internship and ready for my second one in South Africa. I really love teaching and I'm really happy I got to do this programme, it fits me and it's just great. It has been really busy, no time for myself, no time for friends and family- but I managed and I had a very succesful first internship. Here you find some pictures, this is not the class I taught most often- but in my other class I was always teaching and there weren't any fieldtrips, so no time for picture taking- just serious business:) Most of my 9th grade class on a fieldtrip in Utrecht
Some of my pupils in class
Preparing for a presentation with my fellow student-teacher Michiel in the middle
Tuyet and Hanan having their presentation
Sinterklaas with his helpers at school!!
Sinterklaas in the classroom decididng if the kids have been sweet enough for some presents

Black Petes having a good time in the classroom.

No comments: