Thursday, February 28, 2008

CAPE TOWN!!!!

**SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. I HAVE UPDATED EVERYTHING, WITH THE RESULT THAT THERE ARE MANY NEW POSTINGS, SO SCROLL DOWN TO READ/SEE EVERYTHING- I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE REGULARLY AND NOT DO EVERYTHING AT ONCE NEXT TIME:)**

Right after funday Renke, Marloes and I flew to Cape Town for a long weekend. It really felt as a vacation, even though it was only a couple of days.
Table mountain, covered with clouds! While everywhere else the weather was beautiful!

Marloes going lose at the local market!:)


There are amazing painters here. All these are self-made paintings... I just can't choose! I already have one with elephants and a sunset (See earlier blog) but there are so many other beautiful ones!

Kippen in CapeTown! I think I need to go back here with Kevin...:) (what actually will happen in about 4 or 5 weeks, because he is coming to visit me!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heej Jolanda! Zo te zien heb je het daar absoluut naar je zin. Het ziet er allemaal écht heel erg mooi uit (duidelijk anders dan hier!), heel tof. Nog veel plezier!

Groetjes Amanda