Thursday, February 01, 2007

Horseriding!


The last week I was with Kevin he had a surprise for me- we would go horseriding! I was really amazed because I could not imagine Kevin on a horse, and I think he himself had some trouble imagining that as well:) We got two horses with us, without any problem and it was so much fun!


This is me on my horse 'Dusty'- it wasnt really dusty though- luckily. They really picked the wrong names for these horses! Kevin's horse was named Flyer but it was really calm and quiet and just following my horse- what was probably a good thing:)

It really felt so good to be on a horse again!! have to find a place back home where I can go horseriding again! Where we went horseriding was on a huge farm with all interesting animals. They had lots of horses, but also pigs- and one of them was recently shot with an arrow so couldnt walk... (dont ask me details!) and they had Ostriches, goats, donkeys and chickens
Posted by Picasa

No comments: