Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back in Leiden- home!



After a long and exhausting trip- back where I started, in Leiden. It really was like I'd never been 3,5 weeks in Florida- really weird feeling! But I have been there!! It was hard to say goodbye to Kevin and also to his parents. Hopefully I'll see Kevin again at the end of April or early May, and perhaps his friend TJ will come along to finally see what Holland is like!

Two days after I got back, and still was suffering from Jetlag, Joanne (my best friend) was leaving for South Africa. She is going to study at the Universisty of Pretoria for 6 months- a really long time! So here we are at the airport to say goodbye. Joanne is in the middle:)

It is really strange that she is gone. Alot changed in my life after I got back from Mexico. Friends had moved away, got married, Kevin left, Joanne is gone now and soon Susanne will go away as well, so all my roommates will be gone and I'll probably get new ones- exciting!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: