Monday, April 23, 2007

Beach walk with Tess

Tonight I went to Cora's for dinner. Today was a pretty crazy day- had to come from Zeeland, but the busdrivers were on strike... But luckily my dad was so sweet to drive me to the station, well- I drove myself to the station, but he came with me to drive the car back home:) In the afternoon I had to work, and coming home I found a refusal on a job I applied for- so that was sad! And here the busses are on strike as well, so had to ride my bike to Katwijk- where Cora lives (that's about 30 minutes from my house). So, I wasn't in the best mood ever as you can imagine:)

But... it was good to be with Cora, she made me a great meal. After dinner we went out for a walk with the dog of her parents- Tess. Isn't she a cuty?
We walked along the seashore and through the dunes and she enjoyed it alot! Though I have to admit that she's more energetic than I am:)

We had some interesting conversations...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: