Friday, April 13, 2007

back to highschool!

On Easter Monday (yes, we do have two Easter days here in Holland) I had a reunion with my highschool class! It's been 5, almost 6 years that I left highschool, so imagine:) We met in Vlissingen, in front of the statue of Michiel de Ruyter (if you don't know him- you should google him;) We were with alot of people, I think about 20 of our classmates out of 34, so not bad at all! The weather was great so we walked along the beach, since we couldnt walk on the beach because of all the strollers;) It's so funny to see that people are married, having children, are pregnant... Such a different life than I have! Some people I still see on regular basis- but some I had not seen since we left highschool, but not much was changed...

People sort of came from all over Holland, and used this opportunity to visit family as well, so most people did not stay that long. But with this group we stayed on the beach till it really became too cold and then we went out for dinner... It was a great and interesting day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: