Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Jan-Willem gone for 6 months


Almost a month ago already I got a phonecall from my brother-'" if you want to see me before I leave for 6 months, you have to come home now because I am flying to Miami tomorrow and to Trinidad the day after" as you can imagine that was sort of shocking and hectic! We already knew for awhile that he had to go for an internship, he is doing nautical college, so had to do an internship as navigator on a ship. But this came really unexpected, but really exciting for him of course. Less enthusiastic was Liesanne, his girlfriend (on the picture here)


One last picture with my little brother... If things go like planned I won't see him till next May. I will be gone when he gets home. Really strange feeling that my brother is so far away right now. We heard from him last weekend, then he was in Houston, now he is probably sailing in the direction of Angola (Africa)


There he goes.... on his way to Miami
Posted by Picasa

No comments: