Friday, August 10, 2007

Flying to Florida!

Here just crossed the Irish sea and above the coast of Ireland.



The first stop I had was in Newark, New Jersey- close to New York. Everything went very smooth here, at first. No problems with customs and rechecking my luggage. I still had to wait 2,5 hours till my next flight. THe plane even came on time and we were all boarded and taxiing to the runway to take off. But then suddenly they closed everything and we were not allowed to leave because of bad weather conditions somewhere south. So we ended up waiting for more than 2 hours before we finally could take off.... This is view on the city out of the plane.

Here view on the clouds out of the plane- finally on our way to Tampa!


For the first time I would fly into Tampa when it would be light, still. But no... but I did see a beautiful sunset, so that made up for alot:) Posted by Picasa

No comments: