Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spring is in the air!!

Today actually is the first spring day, if you talk about weather at least. It really had this great "yeah- for-the-first-time-in-five-months-the-sun-is-shining-and-i-hear-birds-singing" sort of feeling! I don't know if you know that feeling, but I do! And it is wonderful:)

So I could not resist and after I had done my laundry I had to go out, so I just wandered around a bit and ended up in this cute little park. And there they were... the first spring flowers!! And not just the flowers were back in the park! Also the goats, and I could just jump away in time otherwise I would have felt the horns of one of them... Probably it was their first day out, or at least one of the first days because they were really excited- there are three of them- I could not get them on a picture, but they were sure happy to be there!


It is really hard to explain this feeling- but it is just great, suddenly everything looks sunny again and beautiful and you get back all energy you lost during winter (or during what is called winter here:)) and feel like you can do everything!:) Here a few old ships waiting till... no-one knows what they are waiting for. Probably they have had their good days quite awhile ago and they are now just decorating the Leiden 'harbour'



The Sunset in one of the canals, isn't it beautiful! Sometimes it is really easy to see the little joys of life and be happy with them!...



No comments: