Sunday, October 28, 2007

Alfreda, Rebecca and Cora


Rebecca and me are lifting Alfreda- she's so short compared to us!:) I already know Alfreda for a couple of years, she's from Kenia but doing her PhD here- and she's done soon! She's been coming and going over the years- but this will be her last time that she's in Leiden for an extended period of time. She invited me for the ceremony where she is going to defend her PhD dissertastion entitled: "Indigenous Knowledge, belief and Practise of Wild Plants among the Meru of Kenya- past and Present Human- Plant relations in East Africa" Im really excited for her! Today she dressed up, especially because I asked her to do so! Doesn't she look wonderful in herAfrican clothes?!


Rebecca and Alfreda


me and Alfreda


My two wonderful and great friends: Rebecca and Cora!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: