Friday, September 21, 2007

Graduation!!


Last tuesday finally the day had come- exactly a year after I came back from Mexico- that I graduated!! There was an offical ceremony on one of the old buildings in Leiden. My parents, all grandparents, an uncle and aunt and a great-uncle and aunt and some friends came to share this happy moment. But... there was soooo much traffic that all the Zeeland people didn't make it in time. Luckily the person who would graduate after me could go first and then we had to wait couple more minutes till everyone was there. My mom just arrived and is looking if my grandparents are coming yet- I was sort of stressed:)


Relieved that everyone is there!


The moment... after 5,5 years of study, work and fun... my diploma!!


I still can't believe it's really over- I am not studying anthropology and development sociology anymore- I am an anthropologist and development sociologist now!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: